Fwd: Questions Lisa Thompson 17 Oct 2000 17:09 EST

A few days back I sent out a request for some feedback on 2 questions I
had.  I only received one response, and made a decision on Question
#1.  Does anyone have any advice/thoughts for #2?

Thanks, Lisa

------------
Lisa L. Thompson
Associate Director of Research
 and Sponsored Programs
600 South College Avenue
Tulsa, OK  74104-3189
Tele:   (918)631-2716
Fax:    (918)631-2073
xxxxxx@utulsa.edu

"Never score without acknowledging a teammate...Treat your opponent with
respect...Never lie, never cheat, never steal...Earn the right to be proud
and confident."   John Wooden