Fwd: COGR positions Herbert B. Chermside 12 Oct 2000 07:13 EST
The research university community needs the support of COGR in ensuring the
most beneficial relationships between our institutions and federal sponsors
and regulators.  If you know of any individuals interested in undertaking
these challenging and responsible positions, please alert them to the
opportunity.

Chuck

>Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 11:54:23 -0400
>From: "Kate Phillips" <xxxxxx@cogr.edu>
>To: <xxxxxx@vcu.edu>
>Subject: COGR positions
>

>At a special meeting this week , the COGR Board of Directors met with me
>in my new role as President of COGR.The Board felt that this resulted in
>an energizing and far reaching discussion about challenges ahead, that
>will be shared with the membership at the upcoming  meeting on October 26-27.
>
>Although many issues were discussed, only one action was decided right
>away and I am bringing it  to your attention. An advertisement for
>replenishing the COGR office staff has been placed in the Chronicle of
>Higher Education. A copy is attached for your convenience. If you can
>recommend good candidates, please get in touch with me. It is of great
>concern to me to keep the COGR office strong so that we can maintain our
>good services to you.
>
>With thanks,
>Kate.
>
>Katharina (Kate) Phillips