Re: Debarment Certification , Drug-Free Workplace Certification Matthew E. Clark 11 Oct 2000 14:52 EST
Brad,

NASA's Lewis Research Center has a procurement webpage:

http://www.lerc.nasa.gov/WWW/Procure/grant.htm

Scroll down to the 'FORMS' section and the certifications are available in Word
format.

-Matt