Re: NIH Forms Liane Reif-Lehrer 27 Sep 2000 13:04 EST

GrantSlam
Windows-based software program for creating forms for PHS 398 and PHS 2590
application forms (may be available for the MAcintosh in the future)
Cayuse, Inc.
770 SW Viewmont Dr.
Portland, OR   97225
503-297-2108
Fax:  503-297-0414
xxxxxx@cayuse.com

>Does anyone have an address, phone, email, website  for "GrantsSlam".
>I'm looking for some good NIH forms that I can type on directly while on
>the computer.
>
>Thanks.
>
>Eleanor

Liane Reif-Lehrer, PhD
PO Box 645
Belmont, MA  02478
Tel: 781-863-1117
Fax:  781-674-0436 (To get the fax tone, press the * key AFTER the message
starts;  For                                       autofax: program