Re: UCLA OPPORTUNITIES: Executive Director, Research Administrat ion and Director Office of Intellectual Property Administration Mary Farnham 21 Sep 2000 16:18 EST

Hellooooooooo ED!!!!!!!!!!
I have been crazy, but what's new?????  Busy work, busy life, oh well.  Hope
all's well with you and yours.  Do you look like the California type of guy, but
of course!  However, we'd miss you too much in Region IV, so don't even think
about it!!!!!  Why they called me I'll never know, but I told them if I was
young, single, and on the move, I'd be interested, but such is not the
case--instead I'm old, married, (adorable), and love Omaha!  BTW, did I mention
adorable????  See you at NCURA.
Mary Laura

"Herran, F. Edward" <xxxxxx@IUPUI.EDU> on 09/21/2000 03:37:00 PM

Please respond to Research Administration Discussion List <xxxxxx@hrinet.org>

 To:          xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG

 cc:          (bcc: Mary Laura Farnham/OAA/UNO/UNEBR)

 Subject      Re: UCLA OPPORTUNITIES:  Executive Director,
 :            Research Administrat ion and Director Office
 of Intellectual              Property
 Administration

Mary Laura,

Hope all is going well with you. I still look back
fondly on the trip to Omaha.  Thanks for making the
program and the social events so good!

Do I look like a California type of guy?  Do you
think I should stick with the midwest?

Ed.

F. Edward Herran
Director, Medicine Research Administration
Indiana University Medical Center
Ph.      317-274-8664
Fax      317-274-7499
email:  xxxxxx@iupui.edu