Re: Thanks for your help Blackmer, Lynn 19 Sep 2000 10:20 EST

I'm definitely interested--we're just getting started.  Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: McCann, John [mailto:xxxxxx@EVERGREEN.EDU]
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2000 11:37 AM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: Thanks for your help

Thank you to the many colleaugues who replied to my request for information
on how to track grant final reports.  It was a big help.  If anyone else is
interested I'd be glad to compile the replies.

John McCann, Ph.D.
Academic Grants Manager
Office of the Adademic Vice President and Provost
The Evergreen State College
Olympia, WA 98505
Phone:  360-866-6000 ext. 6045
E-Mail:  xxxxxx@evergreen.edu