Re: NIH Forms Dean,Nancy N. 13 Sep 2000 09:52 EST

Eleanor,
 Here is the website for GrantSlam and some additional info to assist
you.
 http://www.cayuse.com/gs_news.html

 How to Contact Cayuse
 Please contact us if there's anything you need to
help you
 make up your mind. Cayuse Technical Support can
help
 you with specific questions and inquiries that you
may have
 about using or purchasing GrantSlam.
 E-mail: xxxxxx@cayuse.com
 Fax: (503) 297-0414