Re: misconduct question, pt. 2 Herbert B. Chermside 05 Sep 2000 10:51 EST

This makes the appearance of involvement even stronger!!  Also, if the "in
kind" involved activity/services on the part of federal employees, STEP
VERY CAREFULLY AND KEEP VERY GOOD RECORDS, to make absolutely clear if
there was or was not any involvement/suspicion toward the federal employee.

Chuck

At 11:00 AM 9/5/00 -0400, you wrote:
>I forgot to mention that the federal match was in-kind and was not
>transmitted to the institution as an award.
>
>Rochelle

Herbert B. Chermside, CRA
Virginia Commonwealth University
PO BOX 980568