Re: Joke Rusty Okoniewski 28 Aug 2000 15:30 EST

Dear Resadm-L
 I am not sure who is sending this joke or why.  However, I don't believe
it wise to open any attachment to a message from an unknown individual.  I
spent a good part of the last weekend helping a friend clean up hundreds of
files infected with viruses.  He had received these files as attachements to
business documents from a well known museum.   I will therefore delete this
message, unopened.
 In all honesty, this file is probably not infected.  But I am not
willing to take that chance.  Please remember to include a little
explanation on your messages detailing the nature of any attachment and then
closing your message with a complete signature.  I for one will have a lot
more comfort opening such an attachment.
Sincerely,
Rusty Okoniewski, Interim Director
IFAS Sponsored Programs
University of Florida