Re: Letter describing education in the protection of human researchparticipants (NIH) Tim sparklin 24 Aug 2000 08:03 EST
Bill

We have a database in Access that tracks protocols and generates all the
correspondence we need for the IRB.  The cover letter will just be another
letter that'll be genereated vis the database.

Tim