InfoEd question Matthew E. Clark 23 Aug 2000 10:28 EST
Speaking of InfoEd, is there a User Group Listserv?  Is anyone willing to start one?  I think it would be a good idea, especially as the rug is pulled out from under us and we are forced to migrate over to the web-based version.

Issues like the one discussed below might be of primary interest to Data Administrators or other technical folks who do not subscribe to this Research Administrators Listserv and who could either benefit from or enhance the discussions of the InfoEd products.

-Matt