Re: UNESCO Celia Gravely 07 Aug 2000 10:16 EST

Good morning,

UF has some awards from UNESCO and no indirect costs were recovered. Can't
remember exactly why, but usually we have regs that say no IDC when we don't
charge it.

Good Luck!

Celia

Celia U. Gravely
Assistant Director
University of Florida, Pathology Department
P.O. Box 100275
Gainesville, FL 32610-0275
352.395.7977 (voice)
352.395.7978 (fax)