Re: Job Opening-Office of Sponsored Projects-Chicago Liane Reif-Lehrer 02 Aug 2000 10:01 EST

Yes.  I do!  I sent the message to the group by mistake and when I
realized, I asked for the message NOT to be posted, but it was apparently
too late.  I apologize.  It should not have gone out to the group.

LRL

>  Dear Colleagues,
>
>  Does anyone else out there have a problem with communications of this
>  nature?
>
>  Eric C. Lewandowski, CRA
>  Director
>  Grants & Sponsored Programs
>  Youngstown State University
>  Youngstown, Ohio  44555
>

>On Tue, 1 Aug 2000, Liane Reif-Lehrer wrote:
>
>> I am not interested in the position but,

Liane Reif-Lehrer, PhD
PO Box 645
Belmont, MA  02478
Tel: 781-863-1117
Fax:  781-674-0436 (To get the fax tone, press the * key AFTER the message
starts;  For                                       autofax: program