Re: Final Call for SRA Contributed Papers!!! Linda Patton 28 Jul 2000 10:54 EST

Thanks for your note. If you change your mind, please let me know because I
can probably accept papers until sometime in Sept. Hope things are going
well otherwise. I'll look forward to talking to you at SRA. If you know of
anyone who wants to submit a paper, please have them contact me. It seems
that everyone is so swamped with work these days, but that's not new, is
it? Many thanks! Hang in there.

Linda