Re: Final Call for SRA Contributed Papers!!! Herbert B. Chermside 28 Jul 2000 09:02 EST

Linda, I have to withdraw my promise to get the paper done in time.  It
will be dome, as it is part of the whole mess we are dealing with now, but
I can't set all of the priorities.

Tell you more in October.

Chuck

At 01:49 PM 7/25/00 -0700, you wrote:
>For those of you who might still be pondering the question of whether or
>not to submit a Contributed Paper for the upcoming Society of Research
>Administrators
>(SRA) 2000 Annual Meeting to be held October 21-25, 2000 in Saint Louis,
>MO, the answer should be a resounding, "Yes, I should!"
>
>Join your colleagues for a spirited and informative session of information
>sharing about the myriad topics of interest to each of us - ERA, special
>faculty and staff training efforts, fiscal management, pre-award and
>post-award initiatives, policy issues, professional development, advocacy,
>ethics, and MORE. What do you want to share?  You are part of a membership
>that wants to listen and actively participate.
>
>Please contact me with questions on additional information and submission
>details.  Don't delay!
>Linda W. Patton, MS, CRA
>Director, Office of Sponsored Programs
>University of San Diego