Re: Consequences of Delinquent Reports Marie Smith 25 Jul 2000 15:27 EST

I have a tickler file set up in Access.  This allows me to send out
reminders when a report is due.  A copy of this report goes to the
Administrator.  The reminder does not get deleted until I get a copy of the
report for my files.

That works very effectively here.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Marie F. Smith
Manager of Grants Administration
Institute of Ecosystem Studies
PO Box AB
Millbrook, NY 12545
Tel: 845-677-5343
Direct Line: 845:677-7508
FAX: 845-677-5976
E-mail: xxxxxx@ecostudies.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Rosemary K. Alexander [mailto:xxxxxx@PO.CWRU.EDU]
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2000 1:20 PM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: Re: Consequences of Delinquent Reports

A related question is how do other universities track compliance in order to
identify PIs who have not filed final technical reports...i.e. to allow time
to obtain the reports prior to the PIs exit from the university?  I am
particularly interested in responses from larger institutions.

Thanks to all of the listserv participants in advance.

Rosemary Alexander
Assistant Director, Office of Research Administration
Case Western Reserve University

xxxxxx@po.cwru.edu
Phone: 216-368-2008
Fax:  216-368-4679