Re: Consequences of Delinquent Reports Landorf,Kenneth R. 25 Jul 2000 14:54 EST

To add fuel to the fire- Add in the fact that sooner or later expanded
authorities granted to your institution could be taken away for late filing,
including the financial reports.  That little "perk" has awakened a few
faculty here, especially when they hear the consequences, i.e." no carryover
is automatic, same for no cost extensions, etc. and if you want one of those
it means you now need to write to your sponsoring agency since your buddy
Dr. X did not file a report on time"

Ken Landorf             UConn Health Center             Farmington, CT.
06030