Re: Consequences of Delinquent Reports Barbara Gray 25 Jul 2000 14:34 EST

And along these lines, what effective strategies are there for getting faculty
to submit the reports?  We have one that has been absolutely impossible--and
freezing rcurrent esearch accounts wouldn't solve the situation but, in fact,
would probably make the PI happy because it would relieve the PI of further
responsibility for continuing the work.  What can we suggest to the Chair and/or
Dean when the PI is a tenured faculty member?

Barbara H. Gray, Director
Research & Grants Administration
College of Charleston
66 George Street