Re: NIH Activity Codes Christa Leigh Landingham 25 Jul 2000 10:24 EST

http://grants.nih.gov/grants/funding/ac.pdf

This document lists everything you are looking for. I hope this helps.......

Christa Leigh Landingham, Contract Administrator
UAH
Research Administration
Research Institute, E-14
Huntsville, AL  35899
(256) 890-6000, ext. 235
(256) 890-6677 fax

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG]On Behalf
Of Gollos, Hal
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2000 10:17 AM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: NIH Activity Codes

Good Morning,

Can someone help me out.  I am giving a talk at the VA this week to postdocs
and junior faculty and am trying to find a list of NIH activity codes and a
brief description of them.  I'm referring to R01,R03, F31,K08...etc.

I have been scouring the NIH web page but to no avail.  Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Hal Gollos
Harold M. Gollos