Re: Federal rules re minority institutions Barbara Bralver 14 Jul 2000 22:27 EST

The designation as a minority insitution is based on the US Dept. of Ed.
Application for Eligibility for the Title III and Title V programs.  It
does not require filing a program application, but just the eligibility
designation forms.