Re: How Do You Handle Residual Funds? Herbert B. Chermside 12 Jul 2000 10:12 EST

If it is a fixed price (or fixed unit price) agreement, the sponsor seldom
has a right or need to know.  Suggest you never give them the chance to
meddle.  Of course there are instances in which the sponsor knows the award
is significantly greater than your costs and intends a secondary use of the
funds be specified, in which case, graciously smile and accept the funds
and the enabling language.

Chuck

Herbert B. Chermside, CRA
Virginia Commonwealth University