Re: Congratulatory Award Letter? Robert O. Webster, Ph.D. 06 Jul 2000 09:48 EST
We send out a letter from the Associate Provost of Research Administration. The
Provost also sends out a congratulatory letter. Notice of the award is made in
the University-wide newsletter that appears monthly.

Robert O. Webster, Ph.D.
Saint Louis University