Electronic signatures (was: Can I import a signature graphic (gif or tiff) to an Adobe PDF file?) Glenn Krell 30 Jun 2000 14:10 EST

Regarding electronic signatures and getting them accepted by agencies...
it'll be great (and quite useful!) when this technological question is
finally settled.

Anyone else notice that when President Clinton e-signed today's landmark
legislation establishing the legality of e-signatures, he also signed the
bill in ink!  White House lawyers were studying whether his e-signature on
the bill was legal, given 200 years of precedence using pen and ink.  See
the news story at
http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20000630/ts/clinton_digital_dc_3.html
Have a happy 4th...
-Glenn