Re: Modular grant application Evelyn J. Ford 29 Jun 2000 08:29 EST

We have not had enough experience with modular awards received to make any
broad correlations between this type of budget and the resulting award.
However, we are submitting our budgets with varying modules with a great
deal of regularity, making sure to thoroughly explain the reason in the
budget justification.

-- Evelyn
Evelyn J. Ford, Manager, Accounting Operations
Office of Research Support Services
School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania
270 Anatomy-Chemistry Building
36th Street and Hamilton Walk
Philadelphia PA 19104-6061
fax 215.573.8802           voice 215.573.1395
xxxxxx@mail.med.upenn.edu