Re: EPA Compliance Form Wilma G. Ennenga 21 Jun 2000 10:18 EST

Linda,

I think you're referring to EPA Form 4700-4. If so, I created an I-PDF
version of the form which I'll send to you under separate cover. If anybody
else would like the form, please let me know.

Winnie

At 09:55 AM 6/21/2000, you wrote:
>Does anyone know where I can find a specific EPA compliance form online?
>It is entitled, "Preaward Compliance Review Report for All Applicants
>Requesting Federal Financial Assistance" and is not consistently used by
>EPA.  I haven't been able to find it on TRAM or various other university
>sites.  This might be helpful to others as well.
>
>Thank you in advance!
>Linda

Wilma G. (Winnie) Ennenga
Senior Grant and Contract Administrator

Office of Grant and Contract Services
Northern Arizona University
Babbitt Administrative Center, Room 100E
Knoles Drive, Building 51
Flagstaff, AZ 86011-4130

Tele. (520) 523-8319
FAX   (520) 523-1075