Re: Proposal Writing Workshop Evelyn J. Ford 19 Jun 2000 14:12 EST

I don't remember the particulars, and if no one else does, you might do a
search on the RESADM-L archives at www.hrinet.org (direct URL =
http://www.hrinet.org/cgi-bin/xxxxxx@S1=resadm-l).

-- Evelyn Ford

At 03:15 PM 6/19/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Folks:
>
>About six to eight months ago there was a discussion on this listserve about
>individuals who presented workshops at various institutions on proposal
writing.
>One particular individual's name came up several times. He received excellent
>recommendations from those institutions that took advantage of his
services. I
>do not remember his name. I only remember the comment that he was very
animated
>but did quite an excellent job and held the audiences attention. I also
recall
>his services were not cheap.
>
>Can any of you help me out here with his name?
>
>Thanks much
>
>Jerry Goldberger
>

>Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\ggoldber.vcf"

Evelyn J. Ford, Manager, Accounting Operations
Office of Research Support Services
School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania
270 Anatomy-Chemistry Building
36th Street and Hamilton Walk
Philadelphia PA 19104-6061
fax 215.573.8802           voice 215.573.1395
xxxxxx@mail.med.upenn.edu