Faculty for NCURA Meeting Gollos, Hal 16 Jun 2000 15:54 EST

 I need some help and I'm hoping somebody from this group can help me
out.
 I'm on the program committee for NCURA's annual meeting and I'm
having a
 difficult time coming up with panelists for one of my sessions.  The
title of the
 session is "Use of Animals in Research-Two Different Opinions".
When I first
 thought of this session I was hoping to get two PI's, one who uses
animals and
 one who uses alternative methods in their research, to talk about
the merits of
 both.

 If any of you have ideas of individuals who would be interested in
serving on
 this panel please forward their names to me.  They do not have to be
PI's, for
 instance if you think someone from NIH or OPRR might be interested
please
 let me know.  As most of you know the meeting is November 5 - 8 in
 Washington, DC and this session is scheduled for Monday, November
6th at
 1:30 p.m.

 Thanks for any help you may be able to provide.

 Hal Gollos