Re: National Cooperative Research Act Oliverne Mattson 16 Jun 2000 08:59 EST

Linda:

This link may help you.

http://faculty.sba.udayton.edu/Frasca/NCRA.htm

Virni Mattson
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Visit the IFAS Sponsored Programs homepage:
http://grants.ifas.ufl.edu
Oliverne M. “Virni” Mattson, MA
Coordinator
IFAS Sponsored Programs