Re: Brochures Carol Brodie 13 Jun 2000 17:32 EST

Thanks, Pamela!

Carol

>>> Pamela Webb <xxxxxx@NWU.EDU> 06/13 3:19 PM >>>
Carol,

Northwestern's Research Information Guide (affectionately known as the RIG)
is available as a pdf file on our web site at
http://www.northwestern.edu/research/RIG.pdf.   It is 40 pages.

-- Pamela

At 01:42 PM 6/13/00 -0700, Carol Brodie wrote:
>Thanks, Greg.  I have some time to work on this brochure, but I will check
>out those
>web pages.
>
>Carol

>Carol:
>
>If you just can't wait, you may want to try some of the power hitters out
>there, like U of MN or Penn State.  While they may not have pamphlets, their
>Research web pages may contain enough info for you to do a
>dissertation or two.
>

>Anne Womack wrote:
>
>> Carol:  I trust you heard the distant sound of a large bell ringing out
>> here in the membership.  This has been on my back burner
>> for over a year, and I am trying to do the same thing.  I do know
>> that Wake Forest and James Madison University have Grants
>> Office brochures, and I'm trying to get a sample.
>>    If you get a good response on this, I would definitely appreciate
>> seeing some samples too.   I think it would be a great PR tool,
>> especially to include in those new faculty packets they sent out to
>> prospects every spring.  Anne W.
>>
>> On 13 Jun 00, at 12:56, Carol Brodie wrote:
>>
>> Date sent:              Tue, 13 Jun 2000 12:56:51 -0700
>> Send reply to:          Research Administration Discussion List
><xxxxxx@hrinet.org>
>> From:                   Carol Brodie <xxxxxx@uop.edu>
>> Subject:                Brochures
>> To:                     xxxxxx@hrinet.org
>>
>> I am new to the list, and to research administration, so this may not be
>the appropriate place to ask this question.  If not, please forgive - and
>correct - me!
>>
>> My supervisor has asked me to put together a flyer, or brochure, that
>describes what our Sponsored Programs office does.  We are a new entity on
>campus, and we're trying to get the word out to the faculty.
>>
>> Does anyone have samples of their office's brochures or flyers that you
>could send me?  My fax number is below, and if sending by e-mail, my pc will
>take Word.  Or, snail-mail is fine, too!
>>
>> Thanks so much, all, for any help you can offer!
>>
>> Carol A. Brodie
>> Sponsored Programs Administrator
>> University of the Pacific
>> 3601 Pacific Ave.
>> Stockton, CA  95211
>> Phone:  209-946-7356     Fax:  209-946-2858
> [...]

Pamela A. Webb, Director
Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
Chicago Campus
Northwestern University
Phone:  (312) 503-7955
Fax:      (312) 503-2234