Re: Brochures Anne Womack 13 Jun 2000 15:21 EST

Carol:  I trust you heard the distant sound of a large bell ringing out
here in the membership.  This has been on my back burner
for over a year, and I am trying to do the same thing.  I do know
that Wake Forest and James Madison University have Grants
Office brochures, and I'm trying to get a sample.
 If you get a good response on this, I would definitely appreciate
seeing some samples too.   I think it would be a great PR tool,
especially to include in those new faculty packets they sent out to
prospects every spring.  Anne W.

On 13 Jun 00, at 12:56, Carol Brodie wrote:

Date sent:              Tue, 13 Jun 2000 12:56:51 -0700
Send reply to:          Research Administration Discussion List <xxxxxx@hrinet.org>
From:                   Carol Brodie <xxxxxx@uop.edu>
Subject:                Brochures
To:                     xxxxxx@hrinet.org

I am new to the list, and to research administration, so this may not be the appropriate place to ask this question.  If not, please forgive - and correct - me!

My supervisor has asked me to put together a flyer, or brochure, that describes what our Sponsored Programs office does.  We are a new entity on campus, and we're trying to get the word out to the faculty.

Does anyone have samples of their office's brochures or flyers that you could send me?  My fax number is below, and if sending by e-mail, my pc will take Word.  Or, snail-mail is fine, too!

Thanks so much, all, for any help you can offer!

Carol A. Brodie
Sponsored Programs Administrator
University of the Pacific
3601 Pacific Ave.
Stockton, CA  95211
Phone:  209-946-7356     Fax:  209-946-2858
xxxxxx@uop.edu

Anne Womack CRA
Director of Sponsored Programs
Grants and Research Administration