Re: Rural or urban Jane Prudhomme 13 Jun 2000 11:10 EST

Jennifer,
 You can check out the U.S. Census Bureau web site which has very specific
definitions of this.  I believe those definitions are mostly what is used for
economic development purposes and various types of research, etc..
- Jane
***************************************
 Jane E. Prudhomme, M.A., M.S.
 Asst. Vice Chancellor,