Re: Subrecipient Clauses - Watch Out For Government-Furnished Equipment! Stephen Erickson 09 Jun 2000 19:49 EST

Several years ago I wrote a micrograph on subcontracting under federal prime
awards for NCURA. At the back of that document I address this subject and give
examplees of clauses that fall into three categories of flow-down. I cannot post
the listing to this listserv as NCURA owns the copyright, but I believe it is
still in print through NCURA.

Steve

Stephen Erickson, Director
Office of Research Administration