Re: (Fwd) Fastlane PDF issues Rosemary Ruff 09 Jun 2000 09:04 EST

This sounds like the Distiller settings need to be changed.  You can find
the information you need to correct problems like this in the Acrobat (4)
Guide.  Check Setting Acrobat Distiller Options, Advanced Options (changing
settings).

Rosemary