Re: Converting files to PDF for fastlane submission Streeter, Audrey 07 Jun 2000 11:44 EST

Are you converting to PDF by using the save function - or did you define an
Acrobat Assistant printer.  NSF changed its system about a year ago, and
even 3 gave problems if you use distiller to save as.

When you define the printer and print to the printer it brings up a menu and
asks for a file name.  Also, imbed your fonts.
Audrey Streeter
Grants Coordinator
The Evergreen State College
Library 3232