Out of the Office (was Re: need a form) Jennifer A. Miles 05 Jun 2000 07:36 EST

At 11:46 AM 06/01/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi Anne - Also check out the U.S. Office of Government Ethics.  Go to
>http://www.usoge.gov/usoge006.html#forms-pubs for forms and other background
>information.
>
>Todd Frye
>ONR Chicago

I will be out of the office from Monday, May 29th through Friday, June 2nd.
 If you need assistance during this time, please contact Rhonda Hagan
(xxxxxx@pop.uky.edu) or Erin Wallett (xxxxxx@pop.uky.edu).  If your needs
are not urgent, I will respond as soon as possible after my return.  Thank you.
Jennifer A. Miles, CPA
Accounting Manager Senior
University of Kentucky
Sponsored Projects Accounting