Out of the Office (was Re: US Dept of Justice Electronic Proposal System) Jennifer A. Miles 05 Jun 2000 07:36 EST

At 08:58 AM 05/30/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>I've received about a dozen e-mails or phone calls about the Department of
>Justice electronic proposal system and thought others on the list might be
>interested in the responses.  I've attached several e-mails that summarize
>the most common problems mentioned.  I also received a call from Barbara
>Gray who is on the NCURA ERA committee.  She is coordinating comments for a
>presentation at the ERA V conference and we are sending her a list of our
>concerns.
>
>Thanks to all who responded.
>
>Pam McKeough
>Director, Sponsored Program Administration
>Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis
>
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will be out of the office from Monday, May 29th through Friday, June 2nd.
 If you need assistance during this time, please contact Rhonda Hagan
(xxxxxx@pop.uky.edu) or Erin Wallett (xxxxxx@pop.uky.edu).  If your needs
are not urgent, I will respond as soon as possible after my return.  Thank you.
Jennifer A. Miles, CPA
Accounting Manager Senior
University of Kentucky
Sponsored Projects Accounting