Re: On-Line MTAs Wendy Streitz 25 May 2000 09:56 EST

There is at least one company (probably more) utilizing "clickable" MTAs.
Incyte's Access Agreement can be obtained at the following URL:

http://www.incyte.com/products/lifeseq/genebygene/terms.html

If this is a trend, it is indeed cause for concern.

Wendy
Wendy D. Streitz
Office of Technology Transfer
University of California