Re: Cost Sharing Celia Gravely 24 May 2000 14:03 EST

Valerie, it is my understanding of the cost principles that the best price
given to the institution must be given to the funding agency as the final
price. With that reasoning the discounts would not be considered at all. OMB
A-21, J.25 states this.

Good Luck.

Celia U. Gravely
Assistant Director
University of Florida, Pathology Department
P.O. Box 100275
Gainesville, FL 32610-0275
352.395.7977 (voice)
352.395.7978 (fax)