Re: How many hours do you work? Gollos, Hal 18 May 2000 10:52 EST

Winnie,

Usually managerial professional staff are considered "exempt" employees
and as such enjoy higher pay, more vacation time, pto, etc. then non-exempt
employees who do receive comp time.  However, if I'm requested to come
in on a weekend to help out for some school function then I do take comp
time vs. if I come in on a weekend to catch up.

In answer to your three questions.

1. From 50 to 60 hours per week

2. As exempt, no

3.  We don't have sick/vacation, it's all considered pto (personal time off)
 and yes we use that for drs. appointments and stuff.

Hope this helps.

Hal
Harold M. Gollos
Director, Research Development