Re: How many hours do you work? HopperJanetL@xxxxxx 18 May 2000 10:42 EST

Basically,  I agree with Marie except the hours are closer to 55 to 60.

Janet Hopper
Director, Grants and Cost Accounting
Phone (501)686-6841
Fax: (501)296-1295

 -----Original Message-----
 From:   Marie Smith [mailto:xxxxxx@ECOSTUDIES.ORG]
 Sent:   Thursday, May 18, 2000 10:30 AM
 To:     xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
 Subject:        Re: How many hours do you work?

 1 - I work approximately 50 hours a week.  The staff is paid
on an hourly
 basis.

 2.  I am salaried and only get compensatory time on rare
occasions.
 However, if I was to leave early I would still get paid the
same providing
 it only happens on rare occasions.  I can, however, work
from home.

 3.  Yes.

 Marie F. Smith
 Manager of Grants Administration