Re: Macs and PCs Domenica G. Pappas 05 May 2000 23:31 EST

At 09:45 AM 05/05/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>Debbie,
>
>Please continue your discuss on-line.  I too have an interest in knowing
>more about how to assist our faculty who are Mac users.   Stephen Erickson's
>comment regarding the MacDriver software was important news to me! (I am a
>PC user) Many of our Engineering faculty members utilize Macs for their
>technical software programs and of course use them when submitting for any
>research funding.  The Mac vs. PC support issue is a valid one.  It will be
>even more of an issue as many of the agencies continue to move into
>electronic proposal filing.
>
>If your final decision is to move to a closed forum, please include me.
>
>Thank you!
>
>Rebecca

I will be out of the office on Monday, May 8th and Tuesday, May 9th.

If you need assistance, please contact Ms. Janice Haney at (312)  567-3035.

Thank you.

Domenica G. Pappas                              Phone 312-567-3035
Assistant Director                              Fax 312-567-6980
Office of Sponsored Research            xxxxxx@iit.edu
Illinois Institute of Technology
3300 S. Federal Street,  MB Rm 301
Chicago, IL 60616-3793