Re: Macs and PCs; WP vs. MS-Word Domenica G. Pappas 05 May 2000 23:31 EST

At 09:56 AM 05/05/2000 -0700, you wrote:

>  <<revealcodes.doc>>
>In Word this a a two step process.
>In Options (see graphic in attached and turn on all codes to be shown.
>Then turn on the paragraph mark in the button bar.
>
>This is not even close to the utility in WordPerfect, but you will have
>spaces, tabs, etc.
>

>Audrey Streeter
>Grants Coordinator
>The Evergreen State College
>Library 3232
>Olympia, WA 98505
>360-866-6000, ext. 6640
>xxxxxx@evergreen.edu
>
> > ----------

I will be out of the office on Monday, May 8th and Tuesday, May 9th.

If you need assistance, please contact Ms. Janice Haney at (312)  567-3035.

Thank you.

Domenica G. Pappas                              Phone 312-567-3035
Assistant Director                              Fax 312-567-6980
Office of Sponsored Research            xxxxxx@iit.edu
Illinois Institute of Technology
3300 S. Federal Street,  MB Rm 301
Chicago, IL 60616-3793