Re: Macs and PCs; WP vs. MS-Word Janet M. Hahn 04 May 2000 11:57 EST

How do I find this similar feature that exists on MS-Word?  I do hope you
are referring to something other than the paragraph icon.  I've been
working with Word for years, but still miss "reveal codes" of WP and
haven't figured out how to look for that info.  Janet

In asking