FW: IPA Opportunity at NSF Reynolds, Craig A 04 May 2000 10:59 EST

Hello Again,

The response to this IPA opportunity has been, shall we say, less than
overwhelming.  If you're at all interested, I encourage you to apply!
Stephen Mahaney (703-306-1900 or xxxxxx@nsf.gov) is happy to answer any
questions you might have, as am I.

Best,

Craig