Re: Macs and PCs Evelyn J. Ford 04 May 2000 09:43 EST

Hi, Debbie --  Nice to hear from you.  It's interesting that you found it
easier to open files on the PC rather than the Mac, since the PC will not
read Mac disks but will read PC disks.  Are you, like me, finding it much
more rare to exchange documents any way other than through e-mail or
sharing files via fileservers?  For your web docs, are converting
everything to iPDFs or putting up Mac and PC versions in various Microsoft
applications?  Do you have a lot of folks using WordPerfect, or is that
slowly disappearing, too?  Thanks!  -- Evelyn