Re: Human Subjects Software Adcock, Constance 27 Apr 2000 11:11 EST

Thanks for your feedback!
Constance N. Adcock
Manager, Research Services
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
332 North Lauderdale Street
Memphis, TN   38105-2794

Telephone:  (901)495-4473
FAX:            (901)527-8054
Email address:  xxxxxx@stjude.org
<mailto:xxxxxx@stjude.org>

 -----Original Message-----
 From:   Dianne Rice [mailto:xxxxxx@CLEMSON.EDU]
 Sent:   Thursday, April 27, 2000 10:47 AM
 To:     xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
 Subject:        Human Subjects Software

 After several years of investigation into electronic
research
 administration software, we selected the InfoEd modules at
Clemson.    If
 you look at the new compliance modules, you will see a
dramatic difference
 from the past SPAS module offered by InfoEd.  We are now on
the web-based
 version and are extremely pleased with the database and
reporting
 functions.  Currently, the Animal Subjects and Human
Subjects are being
 used.  Plans are to implement chemical hazards upon release.
Clemson is
 using the Proposal Tracking module, as well.   InfoEd has
offered great
 customer service.  In fact, we had an on-site training
session yesterday
 and were able to review some of the planned enhancements to
the system --
 they were impressive.

 Dianne Rice
 Program Coordinator