Re: Human Subjects Software Gary McNeel, Jr. 26 Apr 2000 16:58 EST

We have had similar problems regarding this area of administration. We are
building onto our existing internal system to manage this (along with our
proposals and awards).

I think a company called InfoEd has product to do this, their Compliance
Systems piece, but we were not completely pleased with it (or any others).

Their address is:
http://www.infoed.org/

Gary McNeel, Jr.
Project Manager - DAC-Net, Research & Graduate Studies
Rice University - Houston
[Lovett Hall] 713-348-6266 (Primary)
[DAC] 713-348-5184
[M] 713-962-0885
[H] 713-723-9240

"Open the pod bay doors please Hal."
 Dave Bowman - 2001 (talk about feeling alone)
"I know you and Frank were planning to disconnect me and I am afraid that is
something I cannot allow to happen."
 HAL - 2001 (response to Dave)