Re: Human Subjects Software Adcock, Constance 26 Apr 2000 15:54 EST

Will you please forward me your findings?  Thanks!
Constance N. Adcock
Manager, Research Services
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
332 North Lauderdale Street
Memphis, TN   38105-2794

Telephone:  (901)495-4473
FAX:            (901)527-8054
Email address:  xxxxxx@stjude.org
<mailto:xxxxxx@stjude.org>

 -----Original Message-----
 From:   Michael Pelletier [mailto:xxxxxx@EDC.ORG]
 Sent:   Wednesday, April 26, 2000 3:39 PM
 To:     xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
 Subject:        Human Subjects Software

 Can anyone recommend a software package (either commercially
available or
 home-grown) to assist in the management of Human Subjects
compliance
 activities?  I saw some negative comments about the SPAS and
RAMS packages
 in the listserv archive, but found no positive feedback on
those or any
 other systems.

 I am certain replies to the listserv would be appreciated,
but if you
 prefer to respond privately my address is xxxxxx@EDC.org.

 Thanks very much for any responses--

 Michael Pelletier