Re: Salary Augmentation/Pay above base Alexander Schoen 25 Apr 2000 03:22 EST

We don't have such a policy here, but federal policy states that
personnel cannot be paid more than a total of 100% from
federal sources.  If an employee gets more than 100% federal funding
it could have serious implications, especially if it is picked up on
an A-133 audit.

On 24 Apr 00 at 16:12, Bill Covington wrote:

> If anyone has a written policy addressing the issue of paying a faculty
> member more than 100% of their base pay from  non-federal grants or
> contracts, I would appreciate receiving a copy.
> I would also be interested in comments that anyone would care to make
> concerning whether or not such payments are allowable under current federal
> guidelines.
> Thanks for the help.
>
> Bill Covington
> Associate VP for Research