Re: Occupational Safety & Animal Handlers Rosemary Ruff 06 Apr 2000 12:57 EST

Chuck,

Thanks!  This is great.  If I can return the favor sometime, let me
know.     Are you planning to be at regional later this month?  I am hoping
to make it.  The new job is keeping me hopping.  (What a surprise.....)  If
possible, I'd like to buy you a cup of tea.

Rosemary